- Block H by rosalind thomson
- ko - Bamford v Al Mahdi by Sue Roberts
- Thank you Jenny Clarke! by Hossam ElBibany
- The WCF Golf Croquet World Championship Final - 12.30 start by Jenny Clarke
- Semi final: Chris Clarke v Hamy Erian by Jenny Clarke
- Commentary - day 7. Phillip Drew v Tony Stephens - Bowl by Jenny Clarke
- Quarter finals report 2... Stephen Mulliner v Ahmed Nasr (and a bit of Reg v Mahdi) by Jenny Clarke
- Quarter finals - all at once! Feature match: Chris Clarke v Shoukry Aziz by Jenny Clarke
- ko - Hami v Salah by Sue Roberts
- Day 7 - Quarter finals (and some other bits and pieces) - part 1 by Jenny Clarke
- Day 6 - summary of the day's play by Jenny Clarke
- Day 6 part 2 by Jenny Clarke
- Day 6 - first round of the Knockout by Jenny Clarke
- Block A play-off by Chris Clarke
- GC worlds - day 5 (morning at the Mount) by Jenny Clarke
- Katikati day 4 - Chris Clarke by Jenny Clarke
- Rotorua, day 4, part 2 - mostly player anecdotes... by Jenny Clarke
- Rotorua, Day 4 by Jenny Clarke
- GC World champs - Day 3, Whakatane summary by Jenny Clarke
- GC World champs - Day 2, Rotorua summary - Chris Clarke by Jenny Clarke
- Day 3, Whakatane - live by Jenny Clarke
- GC world champs - day 2 - Katikati by Jenny Clarke
- GC World champs - Day 2, Whakatane summary - Chris Clarke by Jenny Clarke
- GC World Champs - Day 1 part 1 by Jenny Clarke
- Worlds day 1, whakatane. Blocks A and half of H by Jared Keeman
The views and opinions expressed in these commentaries are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of Tim Murphy or croquetscores.com.
You are responsible for your commentary.
The commentary feature is to pass on details of what is happening at the tournament. It is not designed as a "social media" venue to pass on good wishes, etc.
Do not post material that may incite violence or hatred. We will not tolerate comments that humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, mental or physical disability, or sexual orientation.
Gratuitous abuse will not be tolerated. The general rule here is that comments should play the ball, not the man i.e. not attack someone personally but be about the issue at hand.
Any comments that are legally questionable, such as possible breaches of copyright or potentially defamatory material, will be removed.
Please do not swear or write in all caps in commentary.
Do not use the comments section for commercial purposes or spam. Comments that advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services will be removed.
Please limit the use of links in comments. Comments containing links to unsuitable material will be removed.
Do not impersonate others in the comments section, or post personal details – phone numbers, postal or email addresses – that could inadvertently put someone in danger.
Please report commentary that does not meet these guidelines to Tim Murphy. Quote the web address and questionable commentary. e.g.
"a comment that should be removed"
This comment should be removed because...
Reporting an issue does not mean automatic removal but all reports will be reviewed.
croquetscores.com reserves the right to remove commentary.