- The Final. Part 1 (just in case it's long) by Jenny Clarke
- Order of Play for Saturday 9th by John Christie
- Order of Play for Friday 8th by John Christie
- Order of Play for Thursday 7th by John Christie
- Order of Play for Wednesday 6th by John Christie
- Day 4 - the final stages - part 2 of commentary for today by Jenny Clarke
- Day 4 - Who will qualify? by Jenny Clarke
- Order of Play for Tuesday 5th by John Christie
- Order of Play for Monday 4th by John Christie
- Order of Play for Sunday 3rd by John Christie
- Order of Play Saturday 2nd by John Christie
- Event Schedule and Format by John Christie
The views and opinions expressed in these commentaries are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of Tim Murphy or scorelines.it.
You are responsible for your commentary.
The commentary feature is to pass on details of what is happening at the tournament. It is not designed as a "social media" venue to pass on good wishes, etc.
Do not post material that may incite violence or hatred. We will not tolerate comments that humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, mental or physical disability, or sexual orientation.
Gratuitous abuse will not be tolerated. The general rule here is that comments should play the ball, not the man i.e. not attack someone personally but be about the issue at hand.
Any comments that are legally questionable, such as possible breaches of copyright or potentially defamatory material, will be removed.
Please do not swear or write in all caps in commentary.
Do not use the comments section for commercial purposes or spam. Comments that advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services will be removed.
Please limit the use of links in comments. Comments containing links to unsuitable material will be removed.
Do not impersonate others in the comments section, or post personal details – phone numbers, postal or email addresses – that could inadvertently put someone in danger.
Please report commentary that does not meet these guidelines to Tim Murphy. Quote the web address and questionable commentary. e.g.
"a comment that should be removed"
This comment should be removed because...
Reporting an issue does not mean automatic removal but all reports will be reviewed.
scorelines.it reserves the right to remove commentary.