- Block Playoffs by Bruce Fleming
- Late Starts Wednesday, Main Knockout Draw at VCC by Bruce Fleming
- Sunday - Final by Andrew Gregory
- Saturday semi-final 2: Edward Wilson v Reg Bamford by Jenny Clarke
- Saturday Semi-Finals by Andrew Gregory
- Friday Quarter-Finals by Andrew Gregory
- Appreciation by Max Woolf
- Thursday: Knock-out round 2 by Andrew Gregory
- Plate Knockout by Bruce Fleming
- organising the commentary by steve wardle
- Wednesday: Knock-out Round 1 by Andrew Gregory
- Plate blocks G and H start times by Bruce Fleming
- Dinner Bookings for AC World Event by Bruce Fleming
- New Important Update Plate Block Venue Rotation by Bruce Fleming
- Important Update Change to the Plate Block Venue Rotation by Bruce Fleming
- Block F playoff format by Tim Murphy
- Plate Block Venue Rotation by Bruce Fleming
- Appeal by Bruce Fleming
- Plate Travel on Wednesday by Bruce Fleming
- Appeal against the draw... by John Stokes
- Response to John Stokes by Chris Clarke
- Streaming link by Michael Gidding
- Streaming by Tudor Jenkins
- Late Starts for Monday by Bruce Fleming
- late start at Williamstown by Bruce Fleming
- Late Start at Cairnlea by Bruce Fleming
- Block C late starters at Essendon on Sunday by Ken Amoore
- Appeal against Draw by Bruce Fleming
- Block rotation around the venues by Bruce Fleming
The views and opinions expressed in these commentaries are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of Tim Murphy or croquetscores.com.
You are responsible for your commentary.
The commentary feature is to pass on details of what is happening at the tournament. It is not designed as a "social media" venue to pass on good wishes, etc.
Do not post material that may incite violence or hatred. We will not tolerate comments that humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, mental or physical disability, or sexual orientation.
Gratuitous abuse will not be tolerated. The general rule here is that comments should play the ball, not the man i.e. not attack someone personally but be about the issue at hand.
Any comments that are legally questionable, such as possible breaches of copyright or potentially defamatory material, will be removed.
Please do not swear or write in all caps in commentary.
Do not use the comments section for commercial purposes or spam. Comments that advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services will be removed.
Please limit the use of links in comments. Comments containing links to unsuitable material will be removed.
Do not impersonate others in the comments section, or post personal details – phone numbers, postal or email addresses – that could inadvertently put someone in danger.
Please report commentary that does not meet these guidelines to Tim Murphy. Quote the web address and questionable commentary. e.g.
"a comment that should be removed"
This comment should be removed because...
Reporting an issue does not mean automatic removal but all reports will be reviewed.
croquetscores.com reserves the right to remove commentary.