Click here for a better viewing experience.
I just lost an hour's commentary. I know not why! I will summarise the first dozen turns
SF won the toss, went first with Yellow to the E bdry
JD put up a duffer tice
JD cut the duffer near to Y made one hoop, set up near II
Sf missed from near 3 to near 2
JD stuck in 2
SF was wired across 4 and shot at the ball in 2, missing
JD made 2, declined the 7 yarder at the ball in 2 rushed his partner ball towards 3 and stuck in that hoop
SF shot at the balls at 3 from near 4 and missed to the. N bdry
JD made 3 and stuck in 4, asked referee to check. Hoop OK.
SF stuck in 1
JD hit 25 yarder and started on a break. He had a close approach to 1b, called the referee and was faulted on a strong shot that went straight down towards 2b. Protested gently to no avail.
SF left the balls where they were, made 9 hoops with Y and has just set up on the E bdry with a rush for Red to U, near the W bdry, with k at 4.
14. K is lifted to B baulk and misses to IV, The clips are: K on 4, U on 1b, Y on 4b and R on 1. Y is sent to 2 and R approaches 1 off U. Bad approach so R retires to the W bdry opposite 2.
15. U from just North of 1 misses Y at 2.
16. R rushes Y to the boundary North of 3., takes off to U, sends it to 4 yards NW of 1 and goes to the N bdry near Y. U from near 1 goes to II.
17. R cuts Y to the middle of the E bdry, takes off to K in IV, sends K off the bdry 4 yards N of I, finishing 5 yards from Y.
18. K clips U ( 30 yards), rolls u to near R and K to Y on the bdry. Starting from 4, he has an easy break.
02 Jan 2014 2:36PM (Tournament); 60 Readers
At 19 Oct 2021 2:39PM (Tournament) there are 4 people reading commentaries.