24th December 2014, 14:46 AEST
- Changed web hosting company to Microsoft Azure.
- Added site monitoring to alert me if the site goes down.
- Previously the site would "go to sleep" if it wasn't used for 20 minutes. That resulted in a very slow startup experience for first user after 20 minutes. That site now always remains "awake".
- Fixed confirmation email sent on successful registration.
- Many improved internal procedures:
- Improved & simplified deployment system.
- More automated tests.
- Improved test system.
- Shaved 1.8 seconds off application startup.
- Updated library dependencies.
- Added load testing. Load testing simulates how the site will respond with a number of connected users.