- World Championship Final: Reg Bamford v Paddy Chapman by Jenny Clarke
- Commentary by Jacqui Anderson
- Schedule for Finals day by Brian Boutel
- WCF Worlds Semi Final: Stephen Mulliner (England) v Paddy Chapman (New Zealand) by Jenny Clarke
- Semi-Final Reg Bamford v Jose Riva by Andrew Gregory
- Saturday transport Railway - Kelburn - Wellington by Khandallah Croquet Club
- Z EVENT - Details by Callum Hyland
- Qtrs - Bamford v Hockey and Wilson v Riva by Nick Chapman
- Worlds Quarter Final: Jose Riva (Spain) v Edward Wilson (Australia) by Jenny Clarke
- Bryant v Mulliner QF by James Death
- QF Patel v Chapman continued by Andrew Gregory
- Quarter Finals Opening Stages by Felix
- Knockout R2: Bryant v Carter game 3 by Gabrielle Higgins
- Shield venue by Brian Boutel
- KO Round 2 - Kelburn - The afternoon session by Jenny Clarke
- Plate Knockout by Michael Hardman
- Hakes v Mulliner Game 3 by Andrew Gregory
- Knockout round 2 Wellington by Andrew Gregory
- KO Round 2 - Kelburn by Jenny Clarke
- Z Event by Brian Boutel
- Later trains can be met up the coast by Khandallah Croquet Club
- Morning transport Railway Station - Kelburn - Wellington by Khandallah Croquet Club
- Main KO last 16 by Brian Boutel
- Knockout Round 2 by Samir Patel
- Bowl First Round - Byes by Brian Boutel
- Knockout Round One - Wellington by Andrew Gregory
- Knockout - Last 32 - Kelburn by Chris Clarke
- Plate Block venues day 2 by Michael Hardman
- Main KO by Brian Boutel
- Plate Block venues by Michael Hardman
- Playoffs - part two - the afternoon games. by Jenny Clarke
- Playoff Alain Giraud vs Steve Jones by John-Paul Moberly
- Wednesday arrangements by Brian Boutel
- Playoff Day at Paraparaumu by Jenny Clarke
- Playoffs at Paraparaumu Tuesday by Brian Boutel
- Worlds Day 3 - Kelburn by Chris Clarke
- British High Commission Invitation by Brian Boutel
- Playoffs and pegged down games by Brian Boutel
- Plan for Day 3 by Brian Boutel
- Any chance of a commentary on any if the games?? by Wayne Lusk
- WiFi at Para?? by Jenny Clarke
- Plan for day 2 by Brian Boutel
- Playing Schedule for Day 1 and Reminder of Players' MeetingMeeting by Brian Boutel
- Playing Schedule for Day 1 and Reminder of Players' Meeting by Brian Boutel
The views and opinions expressed in these commentaries are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of Tim Murphy or croquetscores.com.
You are responsible for your commentary.
The commentary feature is to pass on details of what is happening at the tournament. It is not designed as a "social media" venue to pass on good wishes, etc.
Do not post material that may incite violence or hatred. We will not tolerate comments that humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, mental or physical disability, or sexual orientation.
Gratuitous abuse will not be tolerated. The general rule here is that comments should play the ball, not the man i.e. not attack someone personally but be about the issue at hand.
Any comments that are legally questionable, such as possible breaches of copyright or potentially defamatory material, will be removed.
Please do not swear or write in all caps in commentary.
Do not use the comments section for commercial purposes or spam. Comments that advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services will be removed.
Please limit the use of links in comments. Comments containing links to unsuitable material will be removed.
Do not impersonate others in the comments section, or post personal details – phone numbers, postal or email addresses – that could inadvertently put someone in danger.
Please report commentary that does not meet these guidelines to Tim Murphy. Quote the web address and questionable commentary. e.g.
"a comment that should be removed"
This comment should be removed because...
Reporting an issue does not mean automatic removal but all reports will be reviewed.
croquetscores.com reserves the right to remove commentary.