- MacRob - Final Day. Live Scoreboard by Gareth Denyer
- Mac Day 16 - The start by Callum Hyland
- Mac Day 16 - live scoreboard by Gareth Denyer
- Mac Day 15 - morning by Callum Hyland
- Day 15. Live Scoreboard and Livestreaming by Gareth Denyer
- Mac Day 14 by Chris Clarke
- Mac Day 14 (USA v. NZ) - Singles, morning by Callum Hyland
- Mac Day 14 - Live Scoreboard by Gareth Denyer
- Mac Day 13 by Chris Clarke
- Final Tests - Day 1 - Live Scoreboard by Gareth Denyer
- Mac Day 11 by Chris Clarke
- Mac Day 11 (USA v. AUS) by Callum Hyland
- Final Day of 2nd Tests - Live Scoreboard by Gareth Denyer
- Mac Day 10 by Chris Clarke
- Link to Live Scoreboard by Gareth Denyer
- Mac Day 9 by Chris Clarke
- Google Sheet for Live Scores by Gareth Denyer
- Mac Day 8 by Chris Clarke
- Mac Day 7 by Chris Clarke
- Day 6 ...NZ v Aust doubles resumed by Chris Clarke
- Mac Day 5 by Chris Clarke
- Day 4 Afternoon Games by Gareth Denyer
- MacRob Day 4 Doubles Scores by Gareth Denyer
- MONDAY - rain has stopped play by Gareth Denyer
- Reply to John Stokes re doubles match at 1-1 by Chris Williams
- Score missing?? by John Stokes
- MacRob game updates need more instruction - by Russell Dilley
- Livestreaming Links by Peter Freer
- Links for Game updates.... by Gareth Denyer
The views and opinions expressed in these commentaries are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of Tim Murphy or croquetscores.com.
You are responsible for your commentary.
The commentary feature is to pass on details of what is happening at the tournament. It is not designed as a "social media" venue to pass on good wishes, etc.
Do not post material that may incite violence or hatred. We will not tolerate comments that humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, mental or physical disability, or sexual orientation.
Gratuitous abuse will not be tolerated. The general rule here is that comments should play the ball, not the man i.e. not attack someone personally but be about the issue at hand.
Any comments that are legally questionable, such as possible breaches of copyright or potentially defamatory material, will be removed.
Please do not swear or write in all caps in commentary.
Do not use the comments section for commercial purposes or spam. Comments that advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services will be removed.
Please limit the use of links in comments. Comments containing links to unsuitable material will be removed.
Do not impersonate others in the comments section, or post personal details – phone numbers, postal or email addresses – that could inadvertently put someone in danger.
Please report commentary that does not meet these guidelines to Tim Murphy. Quote the web address and questionable commentary. e.g.
"a comment that should be removed"
This comment should be removed because...
Reporting an issue does not mean automatic removal but all reports will be reviewed.
croquetscores.com reserves the right to remove commentary.